5.26.2006

11 Reasons to Rejoice



It's been a great day.

  1. School is finally, officially out for the summer.
  2. I slept until 9:30 this morning.
  3. Bed time is moved to 9:00 pm (which facillitates the sleeping-in joy).
  4. Grandma Brunner is coming to visit.
  5. Hazel turns 1 tomorrow.
  6. Toby finally got his cast on - it is waterproof (thank goodness)!
  7. In the garage there is a cooler full of crawfish for dinner tomorrow.
  8. My refrigerator is as clean as it was when they first delivered it (it is also just as empty and not working at the moment - good thing we are going on vacation in 2 days).
  9. We are headed to the beach for a whole week of doing nothing.
  10. I'm looking forward to a summer full of fun: we played Monopoly today and Isaac won.
  11. I got these sweet new turquoise blue suede mary janes and they fit great and I love them.

2 comments:

  1. It's very impressive that Isaac won. Toby is very good. He once beat me after about 3 and a half hours of play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do we get to see Toby's new cast?

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents