5.08.2007

Aspen's Funny Story

Last night I left my shoes outside, and this morning, when we had to leave, I quickly picked them up and ran to the car. I slipped one on, and as I put the other one on, somethning was in the toe. I thought it was a sock, so I reached inside my shoe, and pulled out something that looked like a mouse or lizzard, and I SCREAMED. So did Madison, my friend. Then Isaac said, "It's a toad," and Madison screamed even louder. Isaac picked up the toad and Madison's dad said, "throw it outside into the grass," as he rolled down the window. I reached for the toad, but then Isaac rolled down his window and threw the toad onto the grass. I noticed that a kid from my class, Christian, was standing at the corner with his bike, waiting to cross, so he got to hear the whole thing. When I got to school, I was telling Justin about the toad, and Christian, who was standing there said "you scream loud, and shrill."

1 comment:

share your two cents