7.31.2008

Vacation Report


I think that I have been putting this off because it is such a big project. Two weeks worth of experiences need some time to gather, not to mention the photos to sift through. But Earl posted some great pics on his blog. Note that though my children look miserable, they say they had a good time. I say this because Jacob asked if they were grumpy because they are all wearing sandals and not shoes for walking around. (They were pretty tired after multiple late nights and early mornings and sharing beds. It wasn't the shoes.) So, I'll get this posting finished soon, I hope, if I don't get side tracked, or as long as my kids don't require my attention for a few minutes. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. However, I did try to limit the number of pictures of you guy's kids, leaving that to you......
    So have at it.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents