8.10.2008

Catching up

Sorry for the the lack of posts this last week. I've been a little busy. But Nate has been bugging me to get caught up with the blogging.

We were glad to have Mom and Axel come to visit. We don't get to see them as often as we'd like to. But we really enjoy them when they are here.
I think that Axel is pretty photogenic. But I couldn't get him to sit long enough to take more than a couple of pictures. And Axel hardly ever smiles (I think it is a common trait among my brothers.) But there were some good pictures anyway.



5 comments:

  1. That last picture is really good of Axel. You might have to do his senior pics next year :)

    It's funny that Nate bugs you to blog. What is it with men? Don't we have enough to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous picture of Axel! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen Axel smile - more than once too - but lots of people won't smile in pictures. Noah won't.

    But Jake smiles a lot in pictures - and so does Dale.

    Maybe we need to send someone up to tickle them or something!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. axel, you're so dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jake does anything but smile. It is once in a blue moon that he will actually attempt one.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents