12.02.2008

Christmas Countdown Day 2

Today's celebration activity was designing Christmas Cards. Everyone designed their own card and I'll order some of each. Then we'll send them to all ya'll! You'll have to check your mail to see which one you get! (Hopefully I'll get them out by next week - we'll see.)
Here's pictures of yesterday's snowflake cutting. Everyone did a great job. Some were very intricate. (Hazel made paper dolls instead.) If you click on the picture you can see better the seven swans a swimming, the 12 drummers drumming, the 8 maids a milking, and the five golden rings. Also, Nate had an arrow theme going. He always does a great job. He's just good at everything.

8 comments:

  1. I think we used to have family traditions - but some of them went by the wayside - and some come back now and then.

    Enjoy them while they are happening!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that mantle new?

    ReplyDelete
  3. mantle came with the house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! I love your snowflakes. I'm still trying to get back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been inspired! I left your photo up all day to remind me to make snowflakes with the kids tonight -- and it's so cute too! We had fun! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look really good. You will have to teach me how to make the intricate ones. I tried the other day and mine are very basic compared to yours. You are a great mom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am so impressed with your family activities - i am sure your kids loe it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. and i am digging Toby's pants.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents