12.07.2008

Christmas Countdown Day 3

I know I'm a few days behind in posting. Sorry. Blogging tends to get pushed much farther down the to-do list when I busy doing stuff for/with the kids. So now it's nearly midnight (about the only time I can find to blog without interruption) and I'm trying to catch up.

We tried out my new Christmas present from Nate. We made pizza and Isaac made this little movie about it. He is using my new Christmas present from Nate: An awesome Flip camera (does video in HD and is smaller than my cell phone!) Nate gave it to me early so that I could use it during the holidays. It is pretty cool and simple to use and make movies. So Isaac filmed, and the others helped to make pizza. Here it is:

***disclaimer: while the camera shoots in HD, it does NOT have image stabilization. So it is a little jittery.

1 comment:

  1. I have thoroughly enjoyed getting caught up at looking at your blog. I think you are the coolest lady ever- every time I look at your blog I think to myself "I need to hang out with her more!"

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents