12.11.2008

Hazel says...



Nate was trying to make conversation with Hazel while waiting in the car. He asked her how old she was, when her birthday is, etc.

Hazel: I will be 4. I am three. Jackson (a boy in her preschool class) will be 4 too. He is a nice boy and we love each other. The other kids are nice, except two: Isaac and Walker (pronounce Rocko). They are always angry and fighting each other.

**pause**

Hazel continues: You don't kiss with boys, that's disgusting.

I hope that sentiment sticks until she's 22.

I'm constantly amazed at what comes out of her brain.

3 comments:

  1. awesome. can I just tell you how much I love Hazel's conversations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nate, I emailed you back, but got an "out of the office" message. What's the deal-e-o?

    By the way, I would like those things. If you don't want to mail them, just hold on to them and I'll get them later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The deal-e-o, like my out of office message says, is that I am on vacation through the end of the year, but I am checking e-mail occasionally. I got your message, and I will get you the stuff.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents