3.27.2009

Princesses





While at Disneyland, I wanted Hazel to be able to meet some of the princesses. So one morning, while everyone else went to California Adventure, I took Hazel to stand in line to see them at the Princess Fantasy Faire. When I got in line I had no idea that we would be standing there for TWO hours. (It looked like a 30 minute line.) But Hazel was a trooper and didn't want to leave. She got to meet Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine, Ariel, and Mulan. Hazel was so excited and happy for the rest of the day.

7 comments:

  1. What is it about little girls and princesses?

    She could be a princess herself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure Jasmyn knew who was taking the picture. and Cinderella almost didn't either but she is my favorite one cause she's so close up and looks like she's staring right at you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are priceless. I can't believe how much bigger Hazel has gotten. She is quite the princess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, there was a disneyland photographer there taking pictures. I just havent gotten around to looking at the ones he took. THey are online somewhere. So the princesses were looking at the photog and hazel was watching me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess she knows who's the professional huh? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fabulous! I will have to show these to Emma... she will think Hazel is the coolest girl in the world because she go to meet them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Princesses are always the favorite.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents