8.08.2009

Dozer

I need to brag for just a bit here.

I have the best husband in the whole world.

Nate took the last 4 days of his vacation last week and drove me to Idaho. (Since my surgery last month, I haven't been able to see very well due to some sleepy facial nerves.) The next day he turned around and flew back home to work. After being home by himself for 3 weeks, Nate will fly to Utah to pick us up and drive us back home again.

He is the BEST HUSBAND ever!

Okay, enough bragging.


During his 12 hour stay in Idaho with Jake and Amy, Nate managed to cram some fun stuff into his short visit (as well as cooking waffles, feeding, bathing, and putting 8 kids to bed while Amy and I went grocery shopping).

Sorry, no more boasting, I promise.

He drove Jake's dozer out in the pasture behind Jake's house. Nothing like pushing stuff around with a really big shovel to get past the I've-been-driving-for-three-days-and-I'm-sore feeling.

2 comments:

  1. If you have time stop by and visit us. We would love to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur. Nate is quite fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents