9.13.2009

Glowing in the Dark

These are the funnest jammies ever!I saw them at walmart a couple weeks ago and got them for Hazel... just because...(Do you need a reason to buy cute jammies?) Anyway, I thought the little heart applique on the front and the heart shaped bones were cuteness enough. Then I put her in bed...
They actually really glow!!! And glow very brightly! Enough to light up her face under the covers! So check your walmart...$7 is a steal for fun, cute jammies. (I also saw some very similar ones at Gymboree tonight. but they didn't have the applique, and I can't vouch for their glowiness.)

EDTA: they also come in boy black that glows, as well as in sizes for infants!

4 comments:

  1. Our guest room had "glow in the dark" stars all over the ceiling - from back in day when Hannah and Eliza slept there! (we don't change decor very often!)

    At any rate, they are a hit with the grandkids. So I can see how glow in the dark jammies would really be a hit!

    And they are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always find the cutest things!!! And for 7 bucks, that's a steal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have to get these for my whole crew. Thanks for the hook-up! Oh- and I LOVE how Hazel is posing...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love PJ's and those are off the hook! I wonder if they would scare Emma? ha ha. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents