11.04.2009

Halloween Part 5

This will be the last of the Halloween posts, I promise.  It is more for me to document for myself, than for anyone else.  And since it is my blog, I can do whatever I please.

Isaac and Nate wanted to try the eyeballs this year.



For an Activity Day Girls activity last month we talked about how sometimes evil can be in disguise. And how important it is to choose good friends and good activities.  Then I took pictures of the girls in mustaches, wigs, masks/sunglasses.  Since Nate was out of town, I had to bring Isaac and Hazel with me.  So they got their picture taken too.  Kind of silly.








okay.  That's it.  Now we can move on.

Can you believe it's only 51 more days until Christmas?  This year is flying by!

3 comments:

  1. What a great activity for teaching about how Satan operates!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I like your Halloween posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your posts too. Did you know there are only 14 days til New Moon is out. (j/k sort of)

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents