11.07.2009

"It's just like one of those fancy dinners."

We dined by candle light tonight.  Just because.


Aspen made that comment  about the ambiance, not the dinner fare (BLT's and french fries are such fine cuisine:)


Actually, the candle stick is part of Halloween decor and I need to finish putting it all away.  And, since it gets stored in the attic, I didn't want to put the partly used candles up there just to melt and make a giant mess.  But I'll let them think we had candles just for fun.

It was fun.

4 comments:

  1. i will do candlelight dinners at Christmas time, and little Harry always grumbles about not being able to see what he's eating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was there not another photo that turned out better than this one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to your holiday posts... advent calendar activities!

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents