5.04.2010

Sea World


During spring break we took the kids to Sea World in San Antonio. It was fun.
I took Hazel to see the dolphins and aquariums while Nate took the big kids on all the roller coasters.
We met up to ride the only coaster Hazel was tall enough for (don't remember it's name) and we all got splashed.

We saw shamu and the sea lion show.

Aspen and Isaac opted to sit in the splash zone.
The shamu show just isn't quite the same since the trainers can't swim with the whales anymore.

But the sea lion show was funny.

Hazel was tired after a full day and fell asleep.

We didn't get to do everything. And since we got fun passes, I think we'll be going back for some more.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been to Sea World. There used to be Marineland, and I went there.

    There is such a different attitude now towards the whole concept, I wonder if the animal shows will continue.

    But it looks like fun to me!

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents