6.30.2010

Norway day 16

It rained most of the day today. So we spent it mostly indoors. It had finally stopped when Hester came home from work. So we walked to see her new apartment. Then picked up some pizza on the way home. Then we had a little party. I know...you all wish you were here. It was so exciting!
We had some staring contests.

Played some piggy back chicken.
Some great rounds of Twister...Hazel's new favorite game.
Then Hester started getting tired and it was time for bed. BTW it was about 10 pm when I took this picture. And it is still cloudy from the rainstorm. The sun still hasn't gone down. Still never going to get used to this.

6 comments:

  1. Are Norwegian summers usually rainy?

    I do wish we were with you though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could definitely come for a visit right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice yawn capture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We wish that we were there. I am off to get Dad at the airport. Luckily, his fights all were on time and I hope that he will be here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "his fights" - is this a Freudian slip??

    ReplyDelete
  6. stare contest pic rocks!

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents