2.04.2011

I survived...mostly

I don't remember most of this morning's dentist visit.  Unfortunately, all the meds wore off by the then end of the day and there were a few tearfullly painful moments.  But I am home.  For now.  As soon as I got home and had a little snack, one of the temperary crowns came off.  I think they forgot to glue it down permamently.  I want to go get it fixed tomorrow.  But it is suposed to snow and sleet tonight and tomorrow.  Which, in Texas, means the whole city basically shuts down.  Schools will start late or be cancelled all together.  Looks like a perfect day to stay home, play games, roast marshmallows and drink hot chocolate.
Ice in the trees in Sunset Valley
People here can't drive.

2 comments:

  1. Goodness - hope you can get everything solved - or at least enjoy staying in all day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you don't remember much but I hope that you can get it fixed soon. The ice looks cool.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents