2.01.2011

You've come a long way, Baby.

I've now got over 1,000 posts!  Can you believe it? 

I've been blogging for almost 6 years.  Crazy. I think that this is the longest I've done any hobby consistently.  (Movie watching and reading don't count.)  I started this blog when Hazel was born.  It seems like just yesterday and forever ago at the same time.  I've been better at posting at times, and then real life gets in the way at others.  One of these days I am going to publish the blog in book form.  I don't scrapbook or journal.  So this is my family's record of our life.  Not everything has made it in, of course.  But it's better than nothing, right?  And it's fun to look back at.  We've come a long way.

3 comments:

  1. Gigantic Kudos! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever done the Blog2Print treatment to your blog? You can print all of your blog posts and pictures into a nice hardbound book. We print a year's worth every January. It's about $.40 a page but for us, totally worth it. One problem: Our daughter was reading through one of the books and found a post where we talked about putting money under her pillow. Oops! So much for that secret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard about publishing your blogs - and I need to do that so we have a physical record of things!

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents