9.02.2011

The Art of Legos

While in Topeka, we went to the Mulvane Art Museum at Washburn University to see an exhibit that used Legos as the medium. We all love Legos. And it was fun to see what could be made with these little plastic blocks.


Hazel thought it was fun to either copy the pose of the piece or react to it. Cool mosaic.






I didn't notice that the figures in this piece created an eye if you stood in just the right spot until after I took the picture and saw it on my camera.


Afterwards there were Legos to play with. I think it was the kids favorite part.


2 comments:

  1. I love legos as well. When we took Axel to Lego land it was fun to see what had been made from Legos. I love Isaac's hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all seem to be having a fine time anyway!!

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents