9.03.2011

Covert

I got a new truck. YAY!!!! I started out looking at trucks way back in February after we traded my last vehicle in for Nate's new car. Then I thought that an SUV might be more practicle with four kids and friends. But, after searching for two weeks and being unable to find what we were looking for, I ended up getting this truck. And it's what I really wanted in the first place.



**Here in Kansas, you don't have license plates on the front of your vehicle. So lots of people put fun plates on the front. Usually their favorite sports team or college. Everyone here laughs when they see my front bumper. My truck is anything but covert. They don't know that it's CO-vert (the place I bought my truck, not co-VERT).

1 comment:

  1. I dislike it whenever I have to drive Harry's truck - but if you like it, that's what counts!!

    I do feel safe and almost invincible when I drive or ride in a truck - or a 15 passenger van!

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents