11.06.2005

I need a vacation!!

Well, it was a whirl wind of a vacation with so many things to do. And although I am tired I am glad that we did it all. The kids loved Disneyland and Legoland and it was the perfect time of year to go, cool and less crowded. I think they will remember this for a while. And of course it was great to see everyone. And being part of Hester and Spencer's wedding was memorable. But now we're home and trying to get back to normal. It took all last week to get my laundry, dishes and house clean. But finally yesterday we got it done. And I've decided to do some more streamlining and dejunking so that it won't take that long ever again. The kids just have too many things. As do Nate and I. If I get rid of it all then I won't have to clean it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! My goal is to have the house clean before you guys come for Thanksgiving... ok, before that, but definitely completely done by then. Don't know if that will happen.

    I think the last time the house was really clean (including all bathrooms and bedrooms at once) was probably before I was pregnant... with Alex. I hate to admit it.

    I finally got over the morning sickness and started to clean things up and out and now I have a NASTY cold. Can't win. See you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents