11.27.2005

tHANK yOU

We had a great Thanksgiving with Mike and Mindy down in San Antonio. It was nearly 90 degrees, not very fallish. But fun to be with a small part of our family. But I wanted to post big Thank You for all my blessings.

I am grateful for:

Take out Turkey and fixin's from Rudy's, making thanksgiving dinner a cinch to prepare
Cars that work
Gas being under $2.00 again
Chocolate (can't forget that!)
4 wonderful, smart, beautiful, funny, adventurous children
A supportive, indulgent husband (Let me get that 12 foot Christmas tree and then helped me decorate it)
Friends that are still my friends even when life is so busy that I don't talk to them for a couple months
The gospel
Great parents who provided me with many opportunities to grow and learn
Email
Digital Cameras
Music
Books
Living in America
Having a living prophet
Being part of a big family
Sleep (when I can get it)
Good Food
Dentists (which I hate going to but would be toothless without)
Sunshine and rain
That my parents taught me to work hard
That my best friends, after Nate, are my brothers and sisters and parents
That I have a forever family

3 comments:

  1. We had a great time with you here too! btw, we have some pie crusts in our fridge... do you want to pick them up when you come down for your dr. appt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unless you want to eat them. Chicken or rather turkey pot pie?!! Or regular pie of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want them, we'll save them for you... if not, I'm sure Aimee, Alex and I could manage to eat a couple of Banana Cream pies in the next little while.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents