9.25.2006

Finally....

I love crisp cool mornings. (They are so much better than the normal-muggy-already-89-degrees-even-though-it-is-only-8:30-in-the-morning mornings.)
So today Hazel and I went to the park for our morning run. She has actually never been to a park that she could actually play at, so this was a fun first!
Also, since it was cool enough, Hazel is wearing her great new fall outfit. (I only bought one new outfit because I have a great sister with great taste and she hands all those cute kid clothes down to me!!) I also love the outfit because I bought it all on clearance over the summer. Got to love a bargain!
Hopefully fall is really here and not just teasing. I hope you are all enjoying my favorite season of the year!
Get out and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. it's been fall/winterish here for a few weeks. But today is gorgeous and I'm starting to feel a little better (been sick. meds have kicked in a bit) so maybe we'll get out after school today. I love a bargain on clothes. That's one thing I'm enjoying about SLC...amazing thrift stores. There was NOTHING like it in VT! And we have lots of friends with kids who have been donating cute things to us. We're loving it!

    What ever happened with the running challenge? Who won?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! Remember Andee next year. :)

    The morning was great, but it still got a little warm this afternoon. Much better than it has been though! At this point I'll take anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay really...hazel is possibly the cutest child on earth. very snazy new outfit.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents