6.25.2010

Happy Birthday Isaac

Wow! This is just too much for me this year. All my kids seem to be growing up way too fast. Isaac will be starting middle school in the fall. Hazel will be in Kindergarten. Toby is in high school. Aspen is in eighth grade. How did this happen so fast? Soon they will be leaving home for college and missions, then getting married. WoW! Too much. Let's just focus on Isaac turning 11. No longer a cub scout, now he's a boy scout. He is such a great kid. I love him so much. He always wants to be doing something...with someone. He is very smart. He loves to read (finally). He will do percussion in band next year. He has boundless energy. He is daring, and courageous.

To celebrate, we just hung out. It was a rainy day, perfect for staying in and reading and playing video games and so that's what we did.


1 comment:

  1. I am such a sap cause just reading what you wrote about your kids growing up too fast made me tear up! I feel the same way and can't even imagine having a kid in high school! Wild stuff.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents